When arriving in a new country there are a number of practicalities and questions that arise. Our settling-in service is your chance to ask all the questions you may have about the area you are moving to and where you can go to do the things you enjoy. We customize the service to suit you and your family’s needs.
Some of settling in service can include:
- Welcome pack – including maps, general and emergency information, books, links, etc.
- Instructions on facilities in home, research for manuals, etc. in your native language or in English
- Opening of bank account
- Organizing insurance counseling
- Connection of utilities
- Connection and organizing of telephone/telecommunications/alarms
- Registration of radio/television/cable/satellite TV services
- Accompanied area orientation – shopping and neighborhood visits
- Information about foreign speaking medical services and healthcare facilities
- Emergency information
- Directory of international clubs
- Language training options and booking